Monday, October 29, 2007
So we headed towards Monroe and went on a tour of the states.
I think Lucia got some better pictures...Lucia?
Monday, October 1, 2007
- The dude who randomly stopped his car directly in front of the camera when we were taking a group picture in front of the chicken shack/diner. Props to Rick for directing us to the best of Wisconsin roadside attractions. We hit this doozy of a giant, possessed loon on the way home.
- As previously featured, we are good cooks. And good eaters.
- The signs at Tom's Burned Down Bar. Another favorite ...
- Joanna and Whitney maintaining a sense of humor in the face of car ridiculousness.
- Running along Lake Superior. So excited for the race in two weeks!
- Ferry rides and other such island prettiness.
The sole lowlight:
Frankly Lucia's continuing domination of the beer-shotgunning circuit is getting a little stale. The rest of us don't even have a chance, as evidenced by her clear and nonchalant victory here. Followed by others thinking they may have, in fact one, won. Ah, well, at least the dog enjoyed it.