Thursday, July 26, 2007

Canoe trip down the WI River

Last weekend we spent 2 days on the beautiful WI river doing mainly two things - drinking and eating.
I think there was also some paddling involved, but not much :)
And now pictures! Thanks to loud for telling me how to upload them a couple of weeks ago. Without her this post would not have been possible :)

Each day started off with our 9am morning constitutional:















Picture most likely to end up on a tourist brochure (of B&M):













The scenery:













Some of our motley crew:













Me, looking goofy after a full day of drinking:
It was a really fun time, however I was glad to get home on the second day to have the use of running water and indoor plumbing so I could wash all the sand off and to use sunburn soothing stuff since all of us are apparently incompetent when it comes to putting sunscreeen on our entire body. We more prefer the red/white spotted look. There were some pretty funky designs. Too bad they weren't intentional ;)

1 comment:

11frogs said...

Hehe! Nice pics! I'll post the sunburn art when I get my lil' disposable camera developed.